The Chamber-View Chamber Safety Device has created a solution to an age-old problem of gun safety by demonstrating that a firearm is safe to those using and observing it.
By "Seeing Safety Fast", the Chamber-View Chamber Safety Device provides instant recognition and nonverbal communication amongst shooters, personnel & observers that a firearm is clearly safe by indicating an open action. The AR/AK Type Chamber-View safety device was designed to identify with most AR/AK type rifles characterized by the rail design. Made of 100% silicone that won’t harm the firearm surface and is inert to cleaning chemicals, this design fits .223/5.56 and 6.8 SPC caliber firearms.
- Provides instant recognition that a firearm is safe by indicating an open action to surrounding shooters, personnel, and observers
- Provides NON-VERBAL communication and allows you to See Safety Fast
- Enhances the safety of the shooter by aiding against accidental closings of the action
- Helps preserve firearm performance by preventing elements from contaminating the ejector port, magazine, and barrel
- Made of ultra durable silicone in highly visible Blaze Orange
- Features a unique universal design