SAM XT Extremity Tourniquet, Click, Twist, Secure
Proven to Survive
Engineered for rapid application, SAM XT’s innovative design requires less windlass turns, and enables easier, faster training and intuitive use. Exceeds MIL-STD810G for durability.
Slack is the main cause of failed tourniquet application. The TRUFORCE™ buckle technology auto-locks to eliminate nearly all tourniquet slack by incorporating innovative baseline force control, activating the locking prongs.
- Time Band: Weather-resistant Velcro functions when fully submerged, providing maximum security in the harshest weather. Outer material is optimized for night vision.
- Windlass C-Hooks: Secures the Metal Windlass Rod using an intuitive angular design, making windlass locking easier and more efficient.
- TRUFLEX™ Plate: Durable nylon construction distributes force as targeted pressure for maximum strength and flexibility, able to bend on smaller extremities without breaking.
- TRUEFORCE™ BUCKLE: Innovative auto-lock technology activates locking prongs, eliminating slack typically found in all other tourniquet applications.
- METAL WINDLASS ROD: machined from extruded bars of strong, lightweight 6061-T6 true billet aluminum for consistent reliability when compared to plastic composites.
- PRECISION STRAP: Velcro-dependent tourniquets can fail when wet or dirty. The all-weather Precision Strap, made of single-layer nylon webbing and featuring intervaled holes that lock with the TRUFORCE™ Buckle to create a consistent, efficient primary security system. The secondary hook and loop system secures the remaining strap, adding stability and safety.
- PRECISION TAB: Intuitive design allows for quicker, easier tourniquet application. Material is optimized for night vision.
TRUFORCE™ Buckle Technology auto-locks to engage strap holes within circumferential range: 5.5" - 35" | 13.9 cm - 88.9 cm