When your adventures afield transition to the kitchen, the right cutting tool will make all the difference.The new 15500 Meatcrafter is a hybrid hunting fixed blade with a fine, smooth edge to trim, debone, or slice your preferred cuts of meat.
Featuring Benchmade’s new SelectEdge™ technology, the 28 inclusive edge angle on CPM-154 stainless steel provides the perfect balance of a fine grain, sharp edge with carefully engineered blade flex. This knife makes just as much sense in the back of your truck as it does in the kitchen drawer.
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: BeadBlast
- Blade Steel: CPM-154 (58-61 HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape: Trailing Point
- Handle Material: Santoprene
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
- MOLLE Compatible: No
- Sheath Type: Boltaron
- Blade Length: 6.08” | 15.44cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.09” | 2.286mm
- Open Length: 11.06” | 28.09cm
- Handle Thickness: 0.67” | 17.02mm
- Weight: 3.24oz | 91.85g
- Sheath Weight: 1.77oz | 50.18g