Since its inception, the Bugout has achieved unmatched dominance as the premier ultralight EDC pocket knife.Now, it gets the elite Benchmade upgrade, in the form of the all-new 535-3. Spec'd out with a milled carbon-fiber handle, premium S90V super steel, and signature blue highlights. This latest addition to the Bugout line retains all the crowd-pleasing features you love while pushing its performance to the next level.
Made in the USA.
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Finish/Color: Satin
- Blade Steel: CPM-S90V (59-61 HRC)
- Blade Style/Shape: Drop-point
- Clip Type: Mini Deep-Carry
- Clip Position: Reversible Tip-Up
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Lanyard Hole: Yes
- MOLLE Compatible: No
- Blade Style: Plain Drop-Point
- Blade Length: 3.24” | 8.23cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.09” | 2.286mm
- Open Length: 7.46” | 18.95cm
- Closed Length: 4.22” | 10.72cm
- Handle Thickness: 0.41” | 10.46mm
- Weight: 2.02oz | 57.27g
AXIS®: A patented Benchmade exclusive, AXIS® has been turning heads and winning fans ever since its introduction. A 100 percent ambidextrous design, AXIS® gets its function from a small, hardened steel bar that rides forward and back in a slot machined into both steel liners. The bar extends to both sides of the knife, spans the liners, and is positioned over the rear of the blade. It engages a ramped tang portion of the knife blade when it is opened.
Two omega-style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang. As a result, the tang is wedged solidly between a sizable stop pin and the AXIS® bar itself. Available in manual, AXIS® Assist or Auto AXIS® configurations.