Replacement Clear Lens for Ballistic M Frame AlphaALPHA is an ecosystem - modular and scalable to meet the unique demands of those who face the unknown. Whether a soldier is configuring a weapon or a load carriage, versatility is key. That’s what inspired the ALPHA concept, a design that offers multiple configurations based on the mission and methods of infiltration.
ALPHA is a three-part system composed of a frame, gasket and goggle. A single lens works across all platforms.
Fog Free - Flush-mount surface creates a Venturi effect to maximize airflow and prevent fog build up. Anti-fog capability enhanced with three-point retention architecture and anti-fog coating on inside of lens.
- Clear Lens
- Hybrid Lens shape to maximize comfort and field of view
- All lenses are made of Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400NM wavelength
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !