Allows for maximum draining and traction for apparatus compartments.
Protect your apparatus and compartment flooring with Turtle Plastic's 3/4" thick industrial grade Turtle Tiles compartment matting. The open grid design allows for maximum drainage and traction. Each tile has 77 sturdy feet to provide even support and 8 locks (2 sides with 2 male T tabs, 2 sides with 2 female T slots). Plus, the matting is resistant to fungus, mold, grease, solvents, and most common chemicals. Male or Female ramps are perfect for sliding tools in and out from your apparatus compartments.
5 year replacement warranty.
- MATERIAL: heavy duty industrial grade recycled PVC
- SIZE: 12’ x 12’ x 3/4” high
- SUPPORT: 77 sturdy feet provide even support
- LOCKS: 8 locks, 2 sides with 2 male T tabs, 2 sides with 2 female T slots
- DRAINAGE: Grid surface design allows for maximum drainage and traction
- WEIGHT: 1.65 lbs
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Fungus and mold resistant; uses ultraviolet stabilizers; Five-year replacement warranty
- CHEMICAL RESISTANCE: Turtle Tiles are resistant to most common chemicals, grease and solvents.
- Underside won’t scratch compartment paint
For more information: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
"Doyou have a NSN or a GSA number for Turtle Tile Compartment Matting?"
John, sorry but there are no NSN or GSA numbers that we are aware of.
"Could this tile be used in a garage that would support snowmobiles to be driven up and back throughout the winter? There are steel rudders under each ski that I am concerned may rip the material."
Well, were sure it would work for a while, if you were to store the machines on this for say a long period of time, like the summer the tile will not hold up, also if there were to be any type of oil, gas, petroleum based fluids leak on to the tile it will break down. FD have seen this happen in their compartments where they keep their Jaws of Life tools, and power units stored.
"Do you carry this tile in 12"" x 12"" x 1/2""."
if we don't have in stock we can get it, you will need to pick a color
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !