Micro T-2 Red Dot SightThe Aimpoint® Micro T-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot and physical protection has been added for even more ruggedness.
Aimpoint® listened to feedback coming from hard-core customers desiring an even more hard core Micro sight. With a redesigned and reinforced house body, as well as flip-up covers protecting the lenses, the Aimpoint® Micro T-2 can withstand all types of environmental conditions.
At the same time, Aimpoint® decided to improve upon the optical performance of the sight which results in a new lens and an important breakthrough in reflective lens coatings. This makes the Micro T-2 and the 3XMag magnifier a fantastic optical combination.
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
- Front Flip-up lens cover is included
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 1 Off position, 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- Available in 2 MOA dot size
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
- Operating principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 2 or 4 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
- Optical signature: No optical signature is visible at 10 meter distance, front side, on appropriate settings with NVD
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 655 ± 15 nm
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1, 2, 3
- Clear aperture: 18 mm (.71 in)
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Battery type: 3V lithium battery, type CR2032.
- Battery life - Day time use: 5 years (50 000h) of continuous use at pos. 8 and over 10 months at pos. 10. Responds to >500,000 hours at NVD setting (pos. 2)
- Power intensity: 4 NVD and 8 Daylight, of which 1 extra bright
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !