Always ready and always on, the Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic provides 2 minutes of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances.
A hard-anodized 30mm tube was utilized, enclosing a high efficiency circuit that allows the Aimpoint Pro to be turned on and left on for up to three years using a single battery.
The front lens utilizes a unique band-pass coating, which allows the sight to be used with all generations of night vision devices. The modular QRP2 mount includes a removable spacer that indexes the sight at the optimal height for co-witness with the standard iron sights on AR15/M16/M4 Carbine style weapons. This spacer can be removed to enable the use of the sight on police shotguns or sub-machineguns.
The QRP2 mount also incorporates a torque-limiting twist knob that provides the optimal level of pressure on the rail while completely eliminating the possibility of over-tightening.
Both the front and rear lenses are recessed within the sight body to provide protection against impact damage, scratches, and fingerprints. Flip covers are included on the Aimpoint Pro to further protect the lenses, and a transparent rear lens cover is utilized allowing the user to engage a target with the lens covers closed in an emergency situation.
A two Minute of Angle (2 MOA) red dot is utilized to allow maximum accuracy at all distances and under all environmental conditions.
- 2 minutes of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances
- In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking and maintenance easy
- Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared to iron sights and magnified scopes
- Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with Aimpoint 3X Magnifier and Concealed Engagement unit
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy housing. Rugged enough for real world conditions and waterproof to 150 feet
- Threaded front lens opening allows use of screw-in-anti-reflection device (ARD)
- Standard Picatinny Rail & Spacer for AR15/M4 Carbine application included
More Features of the Aimpoint Pro
- Front and rear flip covers keep lenses clean
- Transparent rear flip cover allows use of the sight (with both eyes open) even with both covers closed in an emergency
- Battery and adjustment cap retainer straps means you will never lose your pieces
- Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles. (Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
- Removable spacer. Remove for use on shotguns and sub-guns
- QRP2 rail grabber mount. Snap knob three times for a perfect mount. Will not deform your rail like many other mounts
- Recessed lens openings helps prevent against impact damage, fingerprints and scratches
- Technology: ACET (Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology)
- Working principle: Reflex collimator sight - red dot sight
- OPTICAL DATA
- Lightsource: LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe
- Lightsource wavelength: 650 nm red light
- Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle)*: 2
- Parallax: Absence of parallax -
- No centering required
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Night vision compatibility: Yes
- Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens: Yes
- Magnification: No magnification (1X)
- ELECTRONIC DATA
- Battery: One 3V Lithium battery, type 2L76 or DL1/3N
- Battery life in hours **: 50 000 (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Dot intensity adjustment: Manual rotary switch
- Daylight (DL) settings: 6 DL of which one extra bright
- NVD settings: 4 NVD
- MECHANICAL DATA
- Material housing: High strength aluminum
- Surface finish: Hard anodized, matte
- Color housing: Black
- Adjustment 1 click: 13mm at 100m, (1/2” at 100yds)
- Mounting methods: QRP2 mount for M1913 standard Picatinny rail, and spacer for AR15/M4 carbine application
- ENVIRONMENTAL DATA
- Temperature range: -45° - +71° C, (50°- +160° F)
- Water resistance - submersible to: 45m, (150ft)
- Radioactive components used: None
- Length: 130mm, (5.1”)
- Width/height sight only: 55 x 55mm, (2.2” x 2.2”)
- Maximum ring width: 30mm, (1.18”)
- Objective diameter: 38mm, (1.5”)
- Tube diameter: 30mm, (1.18”)
- Weight sight only: 220g, (7.8oz)
- Weight sight with integrated mount: 11.6 oz including mount and spacer
* 1 MOA ˜ 30 mm at 100 meters ˜ 1” at 100 yards.
** at room temperature & at setting 7 out of 10.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Increased aiming confidence
Ratings & Reviews
I ordered this Monday at 11 pm and received it at 1pm on Wednesday. I have waited longer for order confirmations with other companies. I haven't even tried it yet, I was so impressed with shipping and packaging I had to give some feedback now
Best deal on high quality sight
Got the AimPoint PRO to use it for what AimPoint made it for, a patrol rifle. You can leave it on for up to 3 years, and its always ready unlike other red dot or holographic sights. Just mount it and co-witness it with your iron sights and it should be almost zeroed.Takes just few shots to dial it in further. The 2 moa dot is the perfect size for CQB or longer ranges. Couldn't be happier with this sight. I think by far the best sight for the price. You can't find anything even close, with the features this sight has. Remember, a sight is no good unless you turn it on and with this one you don't have to worry.
I mounted this on a DPMS bull barreled AR15. I was able to consistently shoot under 1.5 inch 5 shot groups at 100 yards due to the precise dot, despite not having magnification. I have shot the EoTech but find the reticle a bit more blurry and cluttered compared to the single dot Aimpoint. The rotary brightness setting is quicker to adjust compared to the EoTech's push buttons as well. I like the 2MOA dot as opposed to the larger dots found on most reflex sights. Brightness settings are adjustible so that it produces great contrast in nearly no light to bright sunlight without drowning out the target in the background. Only downside I noticed is a bit of red colored light flare depending how light would hit the front lens. Price was as good as I found anywhere.
Awesome deal on an aimpoint, as good as the much more expensive versions. The included mount is rock solid and works great. I can't recommend this enough, all the quality for a couple hundred bucks less than you would spend on a comp m2, 3 or 4 and a mount.
I just want to say WOW. I have been using an EOtech 512 on my patrol rifle for years and it was good. I never had any issues. It just was a pain sometimes to fumble with the buttons on the back to turn the sight on and adjust the brightness. The battery life was ok. Now onto the Aimpoint PRO. From the second I put it on my patrol rifle AWESOME. It felt great. The knob to turn on the sight is fantastic. It is so sweet to shoot with it. It's way to simple....just one dot and BOOM. The alleged battery life of 3 years.....Dude thats C R A Z Y. My Standard Operating Procedure for my shift is now. Load the patrol car and turn on my Aimpoint and leave it on. UNREAL. I love it. Best of luck and hope this review helps you purchase one.
Great product!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! It is good for cutting) seat belts, rope, it is good for a bike patrol officer to use! because is easy to carry.
Great sight and price
I have both the Aimpoint PRO and an EoTech 557 and I have used both on my AR. For some intangible reason, I greatly prefer the Aimpoint PRO. I find it mush easier and quicker to acquire the target and use with both eyes open. It's the shooter's preference. Optimally, try an EoTech and an Aimpoint before you buy. Also, it can't be any easier to use. Turn it on for three years and done. Changing the brightness is easy and quick with one knob and eight settings (Aimpoint) instead of finding the right button and scrolling through 30 settings (EoTech). Both are great products, but I prefer this one.
Easy to mount, sight in and the adjustments are just plain simple. By far the best value in an optic I have ever used. I can not recommend this product enough.
Quality Aimpoint product
Accurate and very easy to sight in. Worth every penny
Easy to mount, long battery life, turn it on and leave it on.
I purchased the PRO to use on a Colt LE6920 patrol rifle. I have used it a couple times at the range both at distance/stationary and in shoot and move situations and it has worked great. It was easy to zero and was able to hold that zero even being jostled around quite a bit. It is very easy to use and accurate. For the price you can't really beat the quality. It is a little larger than some of the other Aimpoint and EOtech sights that are available, but still not too cumbersome. I recommend a good back up sight too like the Magpul MBUS which can be used right through the PRO. I haven't had a chance to use the NVG setting yet, but again at this price having the NVG settings at all is awesome. Highly recommended.
excellent site, haven't had a chance to test it yet by firing a shot. but its seems like it has everything that i was looking for in a site