Offering true 2 eyes open shooting, transversely mounted lithium 123 battery, and 7 mm raised base offering iron sight access.65 MOA circle reticle with 1 MOA aiming dot. Adjustable, locking, quick detach. Single transverse battery reduces sight length. No more than 2.75" of rail space needed.
Battery compartment sealed by O-ring and tethered cap. Average battery life is 600 hours. Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours.
Features side buttons with an adjustable, locking, quick detach lever for easy attachment and removal.
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.4" x 2.8" (91.4 x 60.9 x 71 mm)
- Weight: 11.2 oz (317 g)
- Temperature: -40 to 150 F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 10 ft depth
- Sealing: Fog proof internal optics
- Adjustment (per click): 0.5 MOA (1/2" at 100 yds,)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40 MOA travel
- Mount: 1" Weaver or (MIL-STD-1913) rail. Adjustable for width variation
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to within 2 MOA after re-mounting
- Optical Surfaces: Anti-glare coating
- Window Dimensions: 1.20" x 0.85" (30 x 23 mm)
- Front Window Material: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window Material: Shatter resistant laminate (3/16" thick)
- Field of View (100 yds.): 30 yds. (28 m) at a 4" eye relief
- Brightness Adjustment Range: 146,000:1 brightest to lowest
- Night Vision Brightness Range: 1280:1 with NV switch engaged
- Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12
- Brightness Settings: 20 settings with scrolling feature
- Auto Battery Check Indicator: Flashing reticle upon start-up
- Auto Shut-down: At 8 hrs- programmable to 4 hrs
"DO YOU HAVE THESE IN STOCK"
Hello, we don't have them in stock right now, we are expecting our stocking order to come in the second week of April. Thank you
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !