New 5 gallon bag liner with protective nylon fabric outer bag forms to your back for greater comfort.Wildland warriors having been depending on Smith Indian fire pumps on the Fireline for over 80 years. This 5 gallon lightweight, heavy-duty nylon fire pump bag is collapsible and can be rolled up to fit in small areas when not in use.
The lightweight design helps reduce operator fatigue and are perfect for forest, grass brush and rubbish fires. The shoulder harness straps offer the best in comfort with the center cinch strap distributing weight efficiently and comfortably.
Nylon gives maximum resistance to weather, acid, alkalis, and water and is also puncture, abrasion and weather resistant for years of use and abuse found on the Fireline.
The pump is all brass and the dual nozzle changes quickly from stream to spray without tools. The military spec shoulder straps and carry handle will not rot, mildew or twist while in service.
All Smith Indian fire pump tanks are proudly MADE in the USA and approved for the US Forestry Service.
- Weighs approx. 5 lbs. (empty).
- Durable outer bag offers more protection from punctures
- Harness straps with chest cinch strap help balance the load and prevent straps from pulling forward
- 2 liners are included with fire pump—an extra liner is stored in the outer pouch of nylon bag which is also perfect for storing extra gear
- Quick connect and Indian Fedco pump are the same as used on the Smokechaser model and the dual nozzle can change from stream to spray without any tools