No Melt. No Drip*. No Sweat. At a comfortable price.
It’s the uniform shirt you’ll buy for comfort but wear for safety. The new TRU-SPEC Tactical Response Combat Shirt is based on a current military design that helps reduce the severity of burn injuries, while providing a more comfortable uniform top to wear under heavy body armor and protective vests. But Tru-Spec® has gone a step farther, making this extra comfort and safety affordable for small agencies and departments; and even for individual police, security, and military personnel. If you want more comfort and protection in the line of fire, this is the ideal addition to your uniform.
- A more comfortable uniform top under hot body armor and protective vests
- Sleeves match fabric and features of Tru-Spec TRU & ACU Uniform shirts
- No Melt, No Drip* technology on baselayer body and camo patterned sleeves
- 60/40 cotton/nylon baselayer body breathes, wicks away moisture, dries quickly
- Helps protect against flash fires reduces the severity of burn injuries*
Two fire-and heat-resistant fabrics provide the performance and protection you need. These exceptional shirts not only act as a temperature-regulating base layer, they can be worn as a more comfortable alternative to your uniform shirt…and provide the same reliable protection. The body and mock turtle neck of the TRU-SPEC Tactical Response CombaT-Shirt is made from no drip, no melt Cordura® Brand Baselayer. This soft, durable 60/40 cotton/nylon miracle blend can not only reduce the severity of burn injuries, it breathes, wicks away moisture, and dries fast—for advanced body temperature regulation and comfort. It might look and feel like lightweight t-shirt material, but it’s tough as nails and very protective against low level heat. The full function uniform-style sleeves and upper back are based on the popular TRU-SPEC Tactical Response Uniform, with the same durable fabrics and features. Solid color sleeves use the same enhanced 65/35 Poly/Cotton rip-stop as their TRU counterparts. While the Multi-Cam print TRU (Model 2250) and Army Digital pattern ACU (Model 2251) sleeves are made of the same 50/50 Nyco rip-stop fabric used on the uniform shirts, to offer the same flame-and heat-resistant No Melt, No Drip* technology throughout.
- Moisture wicking body and neck of no drip, no melt 60/40 cotton/nylon Cordura® Brand Baselayer
- Mock turtle neck provides comfort and added protection
- Uniform-style sleeves have the same durable rip-stop fabric and features as the matching TRU-SPEC TRU or ACU
- Solid color, body-matching sleeves use same enhanced 65/35 Poly/Cotton rip-stop as matching TRU.
- Multi-Cam and Army Digital Camo pattern sleeves use same No Melt, No Drip* 50/50 Nyco rip-stop as matching TRU and ACU
- Zippered sleeve storage pockets
- Pen/pencil stalls on left lower sleeve
- Anti-abrasion padded elbow patch
- Gusseted sleeves for comfort
- Hook & loop cuff closures on cuffs for comfort and protection
- Loop fabric on sleeve pockets for name tabs, rank, unit ID, and flag patches
- IR glint tape holder for friend-or-foe ID
- No shoulder seams, to minimize rubbing and chafing
- Field tested to ensure dependable service under the most challenging conditions.
- Matched-color TRU shirts available with 65/35Poly/Cotton rip-stop sleeves in Olive Drab/Olive Drab, Black/Black, Multicam/Sand or Army Digital/Foliage.
- Mil Spec shirts available with MultiCam® TRU Sleeves/Sand Body or Army Digital Camo ACU Sleeves/Foliage Body
- Available in Men’s sizes Medium-2XL, Regular Length
*No Melt, No Drip technology applies to complete ACU and MultiCam® patterned shirts only. On all other colors and patterns, No Melt, No Drip technology is only applicable to the base layer body, and not the sleeves.
Choose matched-color shirts with 65/35Poly/Cotton rip-stop sleeves in Olive Drab/Olive Drab, Black/Black, Multicam/Sand or Army Digital/Foliage.
Men’s sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL; Regular Length.
Mil Spec shirts available with MultiCam® TRU Sleeves/Sand Body or Army Digital Camo ACU Sleeves/Foliage Body
Additional Sizes and lengths available by Special Order. Please call 800 852-6088 for details.