A sleeker, slicker, faster mount for any M16.
A.R.M.S.® #15 Throw Lever Mount. An ultra low profile mounting platform developed especially for the Trijicon Reflex Sight by A.R.M.S.® Inc. The repeat zero and patented Throw Lever® system combine with the Reflex sight to provide the shooter with a built-in streamline appearance, improved function, quick and stable mounting and dismounting, and superb fast action accuracy. Order with Reflex Spacer for direct mounting on Flattop receivers.
Dual-illuminated, parallax-free, and tough as nails. The Trijicon Reflex sight was first designed and engineered for military use in close quarter battles. It's unrivaled for both pinpoint accuracy and speed of target acquisition.
Shoot as fast as you can point—in low light, no light, even bright light. Because a Trijicon Reflex sight allows soldiers, law enforcement officers, or hunters to shoot with both eyes open, it offers a critical advantage to those who must aim while moving or in darkness.
A big sight picture. A brightly glowing Amber reticle. Trijicon's dual illumination system makes the difference. A glowing tritium lamp ensures a bright amber reticle at night or in low light conditions. Advanced fiber optics deliver ambient light to the aiming point during daylight. Batteries are never required.
A third source of illumination for the brightest conditions. In addition to fiber optics and tritium, the Reflex model RX09 also allows the use of Cyalume® chemical light sticks as a third lighting source. A single Cyalume chemical light stick provides up to three hours of auxillary illumination to help avoid the reticle washout sometimes caused by a sudden burst of bright light.
Even in the heat of a life-threatening situation, you can be confident in engaging any moving targets instantly, instinctively, and with precision. Clearly, when it comes to rugged and reliable gun sights, the Trijicon Reflex is the preferred choice.
The #15™ platform provides 2 positive locking Throw Levers® with A.R.M.S.® patented no-mar buffer pads, no gunsmithing required. It is attached to the bottom of the sight by 3 screws that are supplied with the platform. The #15™ Reflex mount platform meets or exceeds all mil-spec requirements just like all other A.R.M.S. standard mil-spec products. When mounting directly to flat-top receiver you will need to use the A.R.M.S. #15 Spacer to achieve proper height.
- A bright aiming point in low light, no light, or bright light
- Quick target acquisition and pinpoint accuracy even under stressful situations
- Big sight picture and realistic color
- Both-eyes-open sighting advantage
- Built to be tough
- Military-Grade Aluminum Alloy Housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system
- Adjustable windage and elevation
- Tritium Phosphor Lamp glows in low-light conditions for quick target acquisition and is guaranteed to illuminate up to 15 years
- Fiber Optics automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast of the reticles to available light conditions
- True-color, 28 layer coated lens creates wide-band light transmission for minimal change in target area color
- Backed by Trijicon’s Limited Lifetime Warranty on the optical systems and metal structure. In fiber optic scopes, the tritium lamp is warranted to glow for 15 years from date of manufacture
- A.R.M.S. #15 Throw Lever Mount (RX23)
- 1 Polarizing filter (RX20)
- 1 Dust cover (RX21)
- 1 Lenspen (LENSPEN)
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker
- 1 Reflex Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- 5 Pack Cyalume® Chemical Light stick (RX09-23 only)
Choose from the following:
- RX01-23 - 6.5 MOA Amber Dot, with A.R.M.S. #15 Throw Lever mount
- RX06-23 - 12.9 MOA Amber Triangle, with A.R.M.S. #15 Throw Lever mount
- RX09-23 with Cyalume option - 14.4 MOA Amber Chevron, with A.R.M.S. #15 Throw Lever mount
||RX09 (Cyalume Option)
||6.5 MOA Dot
||12.9 MOA Triangle
||14.4 MOA Chevron