Fast target acquisition with moderate magnification and dual-platform mounting make this a military standard.
ACOG 4x32 Scope with Chevron BAC Flattop Reticle- includes Flat Top Adapter. The chevron reticle is designed to be zeroed using the tip at 100 meters. The width of the chevron at the base is 5.53 MOA which is 19 in. at 300 meters. This allows range estimation for silhouette targets.
Features dual illumination (Fiber optics provides daylight illumination and tritium illuminates reticle at night). The ranging reticle is calibrated for 5.56(.223 cal) flattop rifles out to 800 meters. Includes Flat Top Adapter as shown.
- NEW: Highly visible Green illuminated reticles enhance Trijicon’s innovative both-eyes-open BAC aiming method
- Mid-sized 4x32 scope with long eye relief; and extra-large field of view
- TA51 Flattop Adaptor included; allows handle or rail mounting
- Faster target acquisition at medium-to-long range, ideal for high-speed competitive shooting
- Dual-illuminated reticle is visible in any light, without batteries
- Military-grade aluminum alloy housing makes ACOG nearly indestructible, waterproof to 500 ft.
Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight—Hit Fast in any light. Designed for use with the M16 family, every feature of the ACOG mechanical and optical design was chosen for a single purpose: to provide increased hit potential in any light, and under the toughest combat and tactical conditions—without failure-prone batteries.
Rugged, dependable, and battle-proven, Trijicon ACOG systems are internally-adjustable, compact roof prism telescopic sights with battery-free dual illuminated reticles, powered by a patented combination of fiber optic and tritium-based technology. A Trijicon ACOG can measurably increase your ability to make faster “instinctive” shot placements with marksman precision—day or night. Plus, ACOG systems offer Trijicon's exclusive Bindon Aiming Concept™, an innovative both-eyes-open aiming method that uses scope magnification for quicker target acquisition in any light. It provides a huge advantage with fast moving targets, especially during stressful, low-light situations.
- Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) allows use of the both-eyes-open aiming method along with scope magnification sighting for rapid target acquisition in any light
- Longer Eye Relief for larger caliber rifles and large exit pupil for fast target acquisition without concern for parallax error—even if you're not positioned perfectly behind the sight
- Internally Adjustable Focus—only the prism housing moves, creating a much more rugged design than conventional telescopic sights
- Trijicon Fiber Optics automatically adjusts the brightness level and contrast of the reticle to available light conditions
- Aiming Reticle glows in low light conditions and is guaranteed to illuminate up to 15 years
- Totally battery-free—ACOG delivers increased hit potential in all lighting conditions without the need for failure-prone batteries
- Broad Band Anti-Reflective Multi-coated Lenses provide superior clarity and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion
- Waterproof to 100 feet / 30 meters
- Dry nitrogen filled to eliminate fogging
- Military-Grade Aluminum Alloy Housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system
- ACOG Model: TA31
- Magnification: 4
- Objective Size: 32
- Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes
- Length: 5.80”
- Weight: 9.90 oz. without mount
- Calibration: .223
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
- Eye Relief: 1.5”
- Exit Pupil: 8.00 mm
- Field of View: 7°
- Field of View @ 100 yds: 36.80 ft.
- Adjustment Increments: 3 clicks per in. @ 100 yds
Available in the following configurations*:
- TA31F: Red Chevron .223 Ballistic Reticle with TA51 Mount
- TA31F-G: Green Chevron .223 Ballistic Reticle with TA51 Mount
- TA31H-G: Green Horseshoe/Dot.223 Ballistic Reticle, M4 BDC, TA51 Mount
- 1 Flattop Mount (TA51)
- 1 4x32 Scopecoat (TA64)
- 1 Medium-sized Pelican Case
- 1 Lenspen (LENSPEN)
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker
- 1 Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
*Other reticle colors and configurations or additional weapon mounts and adaptors are available by request. Please call us at 800-852-6088 for more information.