Wide adjustment and extreme light-gathering power makes long-distance targets easier to see…and hit.
Optimum sighting in any light—with high transitional speed and pinpoint accuracy.
In the early morning or late evening, when game is most plentiful but light is scarce...that's when Trijicon really shines.
The Trijicon AccuPoint® is the most technically advanced, battery-free, dual illuminated reticle riflescope in the world. In fact it’s the only variable power riflescope that combines a built-in self-luminous Tritium Phosphor Lamp and fiber optics, which power the aiming point in any
light. Batteries are never needed—eliminating the potential for failure during critical moments in the field. Plus AccuPoint® riflescopes include other advanced elements like multi-layer coated lenses for superior light transmission with no distortion, quick-focus eyepiece, long-eye relief, and precise windage and elevation adjustments. When combined with the wide-open sight picture of a single-post Illuminated Triangle Reticle, the AccuPoint’s superior optical clarity lets you take full advantage of Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept™ (BAC)—a uniquely effective two-eyes-open sighting system designed for lightning-speed target acquisition and aiming…in almost any light. (See the video below for an excellent explanation of the BAC and its advantages.)
- Now with more illuminated reticle options: precision crosshairs and more BAC triangle colors, including high-visibility green
- Extreme light gathering capabilities with a huge 56mm objective lens, 30mm tube, and the finest glass available
- Versatile 2.5 to 10x magnification brings even long distance targets into clear view
- Combines tritium and advanced fiber optics—for a vivid aiming point without batteries
- Adjustable brightness lets you match reticle illumination to conditions
- Rugged aircraft-quality aluminum body, waterproof to 10 ft.
Speeds target acquisition. Extends available shooting hours. Trijicon’s revolutionary self-luminous reticle is clearly visible against the objective—even at dawn or dusk. The AccuPoint dual-illumination fiber-optic system automatically adjusts to existing light conditions for optimum aiming-point illumination and ideal reticle/target contrast. Or you can use the Manual Brightness Adjustment Override to control the light output of the fiber-optics and compensate for shadows or the contrast of the target against its background.
Rugged construction protects it from the toughest elements. AccuPoint riflescope is crafted from aircraft-quality, hard-anodized aluminum with a tube that’s nitrogen-filled and sealed to prevent corrosion, eliminate fogging, and provide water resistance to depths of 10 feet. A solid black-matte finish eliminates glare and light reflection which could spook game or reveal your position in a critical tactical situation. On the hunt or in the heat of battle, you can depend on your Trijicon AccuPoint scope to deliver every time, even under most challenging conditions.
Now with more reticle options and even stronger performance. Trijicon AccuPoint® riflescopes have been updated with advanced fiber optics, a choice of illuminated crosshair reticles for the kind of precision most hunters prefer, and a brilliant green option for the original BAC triangle reticle. Plus you’ll find new intelligent features that make these proven scopes right choice for all light conditions and even the harshest environments.
- Magnification: 2.5-10x
- Objective Size: 56 mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator: No
- Length: 13.8 in
- Weight: 20.7oz
- Illumination source: Fiber Optics & Tritium
- Reticle Pattern: Illuminated triangle on post, Mil-Dot Crosshair, or Standard Crosshair with illuminated center dot
- Calibration: N/A
- Bindon Aiming Concept With triangle reticle
- Eye Relief: 4.1in to 2.8in
- Exit Pupil: 16.3mm to 5.6mm
- Field of View: 7.18° to 1.94°
- Field of View @ 100yrds: 37.6ft to 10.1ft
- Adjustment @ 100 yds (clicks/in): 4
- Tube Size: 30mm
- Mount: Not included
- Mount On/Comes With N/A
- Housing Material: 6061-T6 aluminum, hard coat anodized per MIL-A-8265, Type III, Class 2 dull & non reflective
Each AccuPoint® Riflescope comes with:
- 1 set of lens caps
- 1 Lenspen
- 1 AccuPoint manual
- 1 Warranty card
- 1 Trijicon logo sticker