Maximum glare reduction, won't distort colors, and are excellent in bright/glare conditions
Similar to the Shear Eyewear but with a Grilamid™ TR-90 nylon Straight Arm frame, 5.11 Climb Eyewear is designed with plain smoke lenses providing maximum glare reduction and is scratch, crack, and craze resistant lenses offering durable eyewear ideal for any tactical job.
- Plain Smoke lenses allow light transmission of 15%
- Gloss Black Grilamid™ TR-90 nylon frame with great peripheral vision
- Smoke distortion free 8 base lenses provide 100% UVA and UVB protection and are scratch, crack and craze resistant
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards
- Soft TPR nose piece and temple inserts keep eyewear in place
- Includes zippered compression molded protective case with SlickStick web platform attachment point, cleaning bag and neck strap
- Created in partnership with Wiley X Performance Eyewear, who designs and manufactures exclusive eyewear for 5.11 Tactical
Styling and Safety
5.11 Tactical uses input from law enforcement, special operations and fire personnel to produce high quality eyewear that looks great and provides unexcelled safety. They exceed ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards.
Features and Benefits
Smoke lenses provide maximum glare reduction, won't distort colors, and are excellent in bright/glare conditions. T-Shell™ coating means resistance to scratching, cracking, and crazing. Selenite™ polycarbonate is die-cut to produce lenses without distortion from any angle and is ten times more impact resistance than glass or resin lenses. Frames are built with Grilamid™ TR-90, a homopolyamide nylon characterized by an extremely high alternative bending strength, low density, and high resistance to chemical and UV damage. They are virtually indestructible.
Quality and Product Development Expertise
5.11 Tactical® eyewear is designed, developed, and manufactured by Wiley X® Eyewear who achieves industry-leading standards through their precision manufacturing and state-of-the-art quality control.