Put a blinding 1,100 lumens in the palm of your hands thanks to advanced technology.
The ProTac HL®3 High Lumen lithium tactical flashlight delivers 1,100 lumens of blinding light thanks to the latest in power LED technology. TEN-TAP programming provides three different user selectable modes. The combination of size and output from the C4® LED result in one of the brightest tactical lights for its size. Wrapped in a sturdy 6000 series aluminum body, it's tough enough to take on whatever stands in your way.
TEN-TAP® Programming for Flexible Lighting Options:
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Ten-Tap® Programming – Choice of three user selectable programs:
- high only
- 3 light output levels:
- High – 36,000 candela peak beam intensity, 1,100 Lumens, 1.5 hours runtime
- Low – 1,200 candela peak beam intensity, 35 Lumens, 36 hours runtime
- Strobe - 1.5 hours runtime
- Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum construction
- O-ring sealed glass lens
- IPX7; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Powered by three 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Multi-function, push-button tail switch for one-handed operation
- Optimized electronics provide thermal management and regulated intensity
- Removable pocket clip
- Anti-roll head
- Nylon holster included
- Serialized for positive identification
- RoHS compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty
Streamlight makes flashlights for a wide variety of applications, but they understand that not everyone wants the same lighting options.
Do you like most of the features of a flashlight, but not the pre-set programs? Now, with their TEN-TAP® Programming, you can reprogram the light from the standard default option. Reprogramming is easy and can be done from anywhere – with just a few quick taps of the switch you can change the lighting to fit your needs and how you’ll be using it.
With those lights that feature TEN-TAP® Programming, you can choose from three user-selectable programs. For the PolyTac you have the following TEN-TAP® Programming options:
- High/Strobe/Low (factory default)
- High only
Some Streamlight flashlights feature a programmable switch with momentary operation (light press or tap) and constant on operation (press until click). Lights are shipped from the factory in the default program. For specific information on your light’s TEN-TAP® Programming, please see the instructions included with your light.
Accessing Other Programs:
With lights featuring the TEN-TAP® programmable switch, you are able to select one of three different programs to meet your lighting application needs. To change to the next program, starting from the “Off” position, tap the switch rapidly 9 times (within 0.4 seconds per tap) and hold it down the 10th time. Continue holding the switch until the light turns off (approximately 1 second), and then release the switch. Repeat this pattern to change to the next program.
- CASE MATERIAL: 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish.
- Length: 7.10" | 18.03 cm
- Barrel Diameter: 1.0" | 2.54 cm
- Head Diameter: 1.64" | 4.17 cm
- Tri-Lobe Diameter: 1.73" | 4.39 cm
- WEIGHT: 9.3 oz. | 263 g (with batteries, included)
- LENS: Glass lens with anti-reflective coating. Gasket sealed.
- LIGHT SOURCE: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- High: 1,100 Lumens, 36,000 candela peak beam intensity
- Low: 35 Lumens, 1,200 candela peak beam intensity
- Optimized electronics provides thermal management and regulated intensity.
- RUN TIME:
- High: 2 hours
- Low: 43 hours
- Strobe: 2 continuous hours.
- All claims to 10% of initial lumen output.
- ON/OFF: Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch.
- One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
- TEN-TAP™ Programmable Switch: Allows the user to select one of three different programs. To change to the next program, starting from the "Off" position, tap the switch rapidly 9 times (within 0.4 seconds per tap) and hold it down the 10th time. Continue holding the switch until the light turns off (approximately 1 second) then release the switch.
- Available programs:
- High-Strobe-Low (Factory Default)
- High Only
- BATTERIES: Three (3) 3 Volt CR123A Lithium batteries with a shelf life of 10 years.
- APPROVALS: Meets applicable European Community directives.
Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should they determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information:
Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with its non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.