Provides unmatched versatility, durability, illumination, and control
Each model features an ultra-high-output, recoil-proof LED that generates 600 blinding lumens of white light on its maximum setting, and 200 lumens of tactical light with nearly twice the runtime on its high setting. A precision reflector focuses the LED’s light into a smooth, intense beam with ample reach and plenty of peripheral illumination for close- to medium-range applications. Each model features a slender, lightweight polymer forend is textured for a positive hold. The Mossberg model fits 6.75” slide-action assemblies and, with use of the included precision-machined aluminum spacer, 7.75” assemblies.
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries (included) with 10-year shelf life
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 600 lumens of blinding light on its max setting and 200 lumens, with nearly twice the runtime, on its high setting
- Precision reflector shapes a versatile beam with reach and plenty of surround light for close-quarter applications and beyond
- Ergonomic switching: output-mode-selector switch, momentary- and constant-on switches on both sides, system-disable switch on bottom
- A slender, high-impact polymer textured forend for secure hold
- The Mossberg model fits 6.75” slide-action assemblies and, with use of the included precision-machined aluminum spacer, 7.75” assemblies
- Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make WeaponLight rugged, durable, and weatherproof
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise
All models feature an ergonomic output-mode-selector switch, ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching, and a system-disable switch to prevent accidental activation. Setting the LED’s output level is simply a matter of activating the light in constant-on mode and then pressing the selector switch until the desired output (600 or 200 lumens) is set—the set output level can then be left in constant-on mode or switched to momentary-on.
Available models designed to replace the factory forend include the following shotguns:
- Benelli M1 Super 90 and M2 shotgun
- Mossberg 590 or 500 shotgun
- Remington 870 shotgun
- Winchester Defender 1300, SPX and Fabrique Nationale d’Herstal (FNH) P-12 shotgun
The ultra-high-output DSF series WeaponLights are lighter, tougher, more ergonomic, and more powerful than any previous versions ever built. These best-in-class WeaponLights, designed to replace factory forends of most combat shotguns, are indispensable for law enforcement and home defense applications where situational awareness and blinding-effect are critical.
All DSF models feature two easily selectable levels of white-light illumination – 600 and 200 lumens – along with ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switches designed for use in high-stress combat situations where certainty is a must. The function of the integrated switches can be programmed to fit the user’s needs. And the intense LED-generated light Is shaped by a precision reflector into a smooth, wide beam that’s optimized for close- to mid-range shotgun applications common to law enforcement, combat, and home defense applications. This wide, far-reaching beam also provides significant surround light, which typically permits the positive identification of potential threats before the muzzle is actually pointed at a given subject.
Every DSF Series WeaponLight also features an integrated system-disable switch to prevent accidental activation during transport, storage, or stealth operations.
- Max: 600 lumens/ 13,800 candela
- High: 200 lumens/ 4,600 candela
- High: 1.5 hours
- Low: 3 hours
* Runtimes until output drops below 50 lumens
- Benelli: 9.3 inches (23.6 cm)
- Mossberg: 9.2 inches (23.4 cm)
- Remington: 9.2 inches (23.4 cm)
- Winchester Defender 1300, SPX and FNH P-12: 9.2 inches (23.4 cm)
1.37 inches (3.5 cm)
- Benelli: 19.8 ounces (561 g)
- 17.8 oz. (505 g) without spacer for 6.75” slide tube
- 18.2 oz. (516 g) with spacer for 7.75” slide tube
- Remington: 18.1 ounces (513 g)
- Winchester Defender 1300, SPX and FNH P-12: 17.8 ounces (505 g)
High-impact polymer, aerospace aluminum, tempered window
Mil-Spec Type III anodized
Two SF123A lithium cells (included)
Ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on, output-mode selector, system-disable
To ensure the safety and optimal performance of your SureFire product, use only 123A disposable lithium batteries purchased directly from SureFire or an authorized SureFire distributor, or from established, well-known manufacturers, such as Panasonic®, Energizer®, or Duracell®.
NEVER use counterfeit or inferior-quality 123A lithium batteries in SureFire products.