Black Ops WX Valor with Changeable Lens Capability and Matte Black Frame
Wiley X ultra protective eyewear uses the world’s most durable and lightweight materials: shatterproof Selenite™ polycarbonate lenses with scratch resistant T-Shell™ Hardcoat and virtually indestructible Triloid™ nylon frames. Not to mention, flame resistant materials. Wiley X: the only premium performance sunwear manufacturer whose entire line is safety rated.
Frames and lenses must withstand the impact of a .25 inch diameter steel ball fired at 150 fps (ANSI) or .15 projectiles fired at 640-660 fps (spectacle VO Ballistic). Goggles must withstand .22 projectiles fired at a rate of 550-560 fps. This ensures Wiley X lenses and frames are practically indestructible.
Ordinary lenses can distort objects viewed from a distance. As measured in tests utilizing the NBS Pattern 20, Wiley X lenses provide a clear view. Inferior lenses can alter the true size of objects, as if looking through another person’s prescription
lens. Wiley X ANSI rated lenses maintain true relative object size. It is common for ordinary lenses to bend light, causing focal objects to appear off center. Wiley X ANSI rated lenses provide a true spatial relationship of objects in the field of view.
- Black Ops Collection
- Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate Lenses that Meet the MIL-PRF-32432(GL) Ballistic Standards. ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity and Mass Impact Standards, and EN 166 S
- 100 Percent UVA/UVB Protection With Distortion Free Clarity
- T-Shell™ lens coating resists scratching in extreme environments
- Double Injected Temples and Nose Bridge for Secure Fit
- Additional Lens Tints Sold Separately for Varying Light Conditions
- Rx Ready
- Case, cleaning cloth and strap included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Changeable Lens capability allows maximum light condition versatility
- Meets GL-PD 10-12 MCEP Standard, superseding MIL-PRF-31013 Ballistic Standard
- Certified to ANSI Z87.1-2003 High Impact and Optical Performance Standard
- Rated as OSHA Grade Occupational Protective Eyewear
- Meets U.S. Military Specifications as Combat Protective Eyewear
- Fits head sizes: M-L
Light Rust Lenses:
- Smoke Grey Lens
- Light Rust Lens
- Clear Lens
- Leash Cord
- Large zipper top nylon case
- Cleaning cloth
Filter out most blue light waves, the chief component of glare and haze. Enhance contrast in medium to low-light conditions. Light transmission: 60%.
Provide maximum light transmission. See precise color values. Hazy or overcast, dusk/dawn conditions. Light transmission: 89%.
Smoke Grey Lenses:
Maximum glare reduction. Won’t distort colors. Excellent in bright/glare conditions. Light transmission: 14%-20% depending on frame style, 12%-14% Polarized depending on frame style