CLARUS™ is the world’s smallest and lightest headset system.
The CLARUS PRO is a unique noise cancelling, hearing protection headset system designed to meet the needs of today’s active headset user! Silynx leveraged its combat proven technologies to defy the convention that electronic hearing protection must be big and bulky or small and fragile! CLARUS PRO is low-profile and environmentally ruggedized to withstand dirt, mud, water, shock, vibration, and any element that would overcome other headsets. Provides active hearing protection (NRR 25), hear-thru capability for situational awareness, and cellphone/mobile audio connectivity.
- Blocks loud noises while hear-thru allows normal sound and conversation to be heard
- Comfortable, low profile, and more effective than electronic ear muffs
- Clear music and cell phone audio in loud environments, while “warning sounds” around you remain audible
- Fully submersible for use in wet situations
For critical hearing protection and superior audio during life’s adventures, and all that comes in between, CLARUS PRO has you covered!
Available in Black.
- Weight: 119g (w/o battery)
- Dimensions: 1.65" (42mm) w x 2.08" (53mm) h x 0.63" (16mm) d
- Power Supply: Internal Source
- Operating Power: 1.5v AAA battery
Noise attentuation & sound enhancement:
- Frequency Range: 0 - 20,000hz
- Max Peak Output: 115 db
- Receiver Type: Dual Balanced Armature
- Microphone Type: Noise Cancelling Electret
- Hearing Protection: SNR 30 NRR 25db
- Impulse noise protection
- Extended sound localization
- Five hear-thru levels
- IP Rating: 1p67 1m 1/2 hr
- Operating Temperature: -30°c to +55°c
- Storage Temperature: -40°c to +71°c
- Humidity: Mil-Stg-810f
- Mechanical Drop: Mil-Stg-810g
- EMI: Mil-Stg-810f
Polymer storage case, Smartphone adaptor cable, ear tips, ear retainers, AAA Battery, user manual
Silynx in-ear headsets
provide advanced hearing protection, hearing enhancement, and communications capabilities. Field-tested and combat proven for nearly a decade, Silynx headsets are used by elite US and international war fighters, all levels of law enforcement, including federal, state, and local, and international public safety and security forces.
Silynx headset systems protect against impulse and steady-state noises while enabling the user to hear ambient noises, via “hear-thru” functionality, and maintain 360° situational awareness. Working closely with end users, Silynx integrates feedback from the field into all of its solutions. Compatible with standard military and law enforcement radios and available with a broad range of unique accessories, Silynx headsets can be used in any mission setting, mounted/dismounted, maritime, airborne, or low-vis operations. Silynx solutions provide users with an unparalleled operational edge, enhancing lethality and situational awareness.