Compact, durable, and versatile, Magpul’s M-LOK™ QD Sling Mount provides an effective attachment point for push-button QD slings on M-LOK compatible guns.
The M-LOK QD Sling Mount is designed to attach any push-button QD swivel (or the Magpul QDM) to any M-LOK compatible hand guard or forend without requiring modifications. Machined from Mil-Spec anodized aluminum for enhanced durability and lighter weight, the M-LOK QD features beveled edges to reduce snagging and an anti-rotation design that prevents swivels from spinning.
- M-LOK QD mounts to all M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends without requiring modifications
- M-LOK QD accepts any push-button QD swivel as well as the Magpul QDM
- Mount includes all the hardware necessary for direct attachment to M-LOK slots
- Mount is machined from Mil-Spec anodized aluminum for enhanced durability and lighter weight
- Beveled edges reduce snagging
- Anti-rotation design prevents swivels from spinning
- E.A.R.: Export Administration Regulations Controlled Product
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
- Maximum Length: 1.3”
- Maximum Width: 0.6”
- Height from Surface of Hand Guard: 0.4”
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the Export Administration Regulations (E.A.R.) under the Commerce Control List (CCL). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring controlled goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.