Durable, reliable, and easy to use, Magpul’s PMAG 10-Round AICS Short Action Magazine sets a new standard for bolt-action magazines.
The PMAG 10-Round Magazine is compatible with short action AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern bottom metal and cartridges built on a 0.470" case head, such as 7.62x51/.308 Winchester, 7mm-08 Remington, 6.5mm Creedmoor, .260 Remington, and .243 Winchester. The magazine also accepts .308 Winchester cartridges up to 2.86” long. The impact- and crush-resistant polymer body features a self-lubricating follower for increased reliability, a stainless steel spring for enhanced longevity, and paint pen dot matrix panels for easy identification marking. The flared floorplate provides positive control, easy retrieval, and quick disassembly for maintenance.
- Max Height: 5.2”
- Weight: 4.3 oz.
- Magazine is compatible with short action AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern bottom metal and cartridges built on a 0.470" case head, such as 7.62x51/.308 Winchester, 7mm-08 Remington, 6.5mm Creedmoor, .260 Remington, .243 Winchester, and others*
- Magazine accepts .308 Winchester cartridges up to 2.86” long
- Polymer body is impact- and crush-resistant
- Self-lubricating follower increases reliability
- Stainless steel spring enhances longevity
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body allow for easy identification marking
- Flared floorplate provides positive control, easy retrieval, and quick disassembly for maintenance
*NOTE: Not compatible with smaller base diameter cartridges such as .220 Swift, .223 Remington, .300 AAC Blackout, etc. or larger short action magnums. In addition, due to the wide variety and potential combinations of aftermarket receivers, stocks, chassis, and bottom metal that accept AICS pattern mags, minor fitting may be required. Not compatible with Accuracy International AE rifles.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements. As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.