The Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well 700L Magnum is a drop-in detachable box magazine solution for their Hunter 700L Stock.
By simply removing your OEM bottom metal from the Hunter 700L, users can add this reinforced polymer trigger guard and magazine well without the need for custom inletting. Designed to work with AICS-pattern long action magazines, this kit also includes one Magpul PMAG® 5 AC™ L, Magnum for .300WM based family of cartridges.
Made in the USA.
- Designed specifically for the Hunter 700L Stock and long action .300WM caliber AICS (Accuracy International Chassis Systems) pattern magazines
- Installs easily with little to no gunsmithing required*
- Reinforced polymer construction provides durability with light weight
- Large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts most factory and aftermarket curved triggers*
- Steel action screw pillars
- Low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of Melonite® treated steel for wear and corrosion resistance
- Includes one .300WM class PMAG 5 AC L, Magnum magazine
* Due to potential variability of receiver dimensions, gunsmithing may be required for optimal fit and functionality. Some triggers, especially those with longer and/or straight trigger bows, may not be compatible without modification
Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements. As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.