SnapSafe Lock Box with Key Lock or Combination Lock
The SnapSafe® Lock Box provides secure storage for handguns and other valuables at home, on a nightstand, in the car, or when traveling. All SnapSafe Lock Boxes come with a heavy duty 1500 lb. rated steel cable that secures to any stationary object including a vehicle seat or heavy piece of furniture. The patented, space-saving receiver of the cable allows maximum storage space inside the box. The Lock Box also provides security for concealed carry permit holders.
The SnapSafe Lock Box 2-Pack Keyed Alike come with four keys (all unlock both lock boxes), two 1500 lb rated cables and 2 lock boxes. The thick steel construction and high quality foam will ensure that you firearms and valuables travel securely anywhere.
- Easy to operate steel key lock mechanism.
- Keyed option includes two keys that are keyed alike (2-pack option includes four keys).
- 1500 lb. rated 4 ft. steel security cable (2-pack option includes two cables).
- Protective foam interior.
- Thick 16 gauge steel housing is durable and pry resistant.
- Meets TSA airline guidelines for firearms storage*.
- Approved by the California Department of Justice for firearms storage*.
- Large: 9.5” x 6.5” x 1.75”
- X-Large: 10" x 7" x 2"
- 2X-Large: 11.5" x 8.5" x 2.5"
- Weight: 6 lbs.
*Check TSA regulations and airline policies before traveling with any portable safe.
Check dimensions of your firearm against safe’s internal dimensions to ensure fit. Do not store loaded firearms in any safe or lock box. Follow local laws for firearm storage.
No-Risk Lifetime Warranty
All SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against material defects and workmanship for the life of the product. Simply stated – if it breaks, SnapSafe will repair or replace it at no charge (at SnapSafe’s option).
SnapSafe lock boxes, safes, and accessories are warranted against defective materials and workmanship only.* This warranty is void if the product:
- Has been damaged by accident or unreasonable use, neglect, improper service or other causes not arising out of defects in material or workmanship; or
- Has been altered or repairs have been made or attempted by other than authorized factory personnel;
- Is used commercially; or
- Has been altered or defaced in any way.
**If you ever experience a fire or an attempted break-in, SnapSafe will repair or replace your safe at no charge. This applies to modular safes only and does not apply to lock boxes, accessories, or specialty safes. In this situation, you will be required to contact SnapSafe and provide an official report from the proper investigative agency.
This warranty supersedes all other warranties for SnapSafe products either written or oral. No other warranty is expressed or implied. SnapSafe does not manage warranty registrations so it is highly recommended that consumers save their original receipts in the case that warranty issues arise.
All SnapSafe product return claims must have a Return Authorization (RA) number assigned before acceptance at our facility for further examination. Please DO NOT send any SnapSafe products without obtaining an RA number from our Customer Service staff.
All SnapSafe product warranty claims are handled on a case-by-case basis. In order to initiate a claim, please contact Customer Service at 1-877-214-4470.