What do you look for in a pair of military boots?
If you want army compliant boots that offer quality over your issued boots, you need to go beyond mere looks. The Combat Hero not only offers up a boot that meets AR 670-1 requirements, but is a military boot that will serve you in the best way possible.
Abrasion Resistant and Breathable inner liner with HAIX® Climate System
- Meets AR 670-1
- Made in Europe
- Breathable leather/textile design
- HAIX® Climate System for temperature balance
- Abrasion resistant and breathable textile inner lining
- Heavy duty pull on strap at the rear
- 2-Zone Lacing system for optimal fit and ankle support
- Non-reflective low friction lacing loops
- Durable anti-slip sole is fuel and oil resistant
- Heat resistant and cold insulating sole
- Tread is non-marking, self-cleaning; naturally releasing dried and caked on mud and dirt as you walk
- Excellent grip on uneven terrain, even on wet or cold surfaces
- Exceptional shock absorption
- Cushioned, moisture wicking insole which is washable and replaceable
- Padded tongue for additional cushioned comfort
The newly designed Combat Hero is constructed with high quality European rough out leather with textile inserts to provide you with a breathable piece of foot gear that will keep you comfortable all day. The abrasion resistant and breathable inner lining paired with the built in Climate System, helps to wick moisture and sweat, releasing it through vent holes at the top of the boot, so your feet will also stay dry and comfortable.
Excellent Grip and Slip-Resistance on Uneven Terrain
- Technologies: Absorption, Climate, Ankle Protector, 2-Zone Lacing, Anti Slip
- Waterproof: No
- Upper material: Leather/textile
- Inner liner: Textile
- Shank: TPU R3000
- Fastener: 2 zone lacing
- Conductivity: Anti-static
- Safety toe: No safety toe
- Leg height: 8 inches
- Color: Coyote
Built with an anatomically correct footbed, Combat Hero provides you with the proper foot support needed while on long rucks, lugging gear across rugged terrain. Yet it is lightweight and comfortable enough to use when carrying out every day admin work. These boots offer minimal break in time too.
Lightweight and Comfortable with Minimum Break-in Time
The rubber tread is tough enough for any terrain and the EVA midsole provides you the comfort of not feeling every rock and stone you encounter on a long hike. The sporty toe and heel rounding lends itself to optimal step and bend behavior and the cushioning in the sole offers superior shock absorption. The rubber at the toe adds to the Combat Hero’s durability as it functions as an added layer of protection from impacts, scuffs and cuts.
HAIX® 2-Zone Lacing for Ankle Support and a Customized Fit
The HAIX® 2-Zone Lacing allows you to adjust the fit of the Combat Hero to your individual preference. The non-reflective low friction loops permit the laces the move smoothly without wearing the laces down prematurely. The lacing allows you a snug fit across the width of the boot while providing wiggle room for your toes at the front. Lace locks keep your foot secure into the heel area with no movement of the foot forward or up and down, which can lead to blisters and/or foot and ankle injuries.
One of the things that sets HAIX® apart
is its use of a wide range of technologies in its functional footwear. Any specifications that are crucial to your job, HAIX® has you covered, whether it be GORE-TEX® protection, a safety toe cap or metal-free.
- HAIX® Absorption: Absorption with cushioning wedge built into the sole.
- HAIX® Climate System: Uses a pumping movement, which permits air circulation with every step – moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
- HAIX® Ankle Protector System: Safety zones to prevent injury to the ankle.
- HAIX® 2-Zone Lacing: Enables separate adjustment of the boot to the foot and leg area.
- HAIX® Anti Slip: Extremely slip resistant outsole with innovative design.