Aimpoint PRO 2MOA Dot and Streamlight ProTac Railmount 1
Always ready and always on, the Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic
provides 2 minutes of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances.
Durable, compact, and easy to operate, Streamlight’s ProTac Rail Mount 1 Long Gun Light
is excellent for law enforcement, security, military, and home defense uses.
Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic
A hard-anodized 30mm tube was utilized, enclosing a high efficiency circuit that allows the Aimpoint Pro to be turned on and left on for up to three years using a single battery.
The front lens utilizes a unique band-pass coating, which allows the sight to be used with all generations of night vision devices. The modular QRP2 mount includes a removable spacer that indexes the sight at the optimal height for co-witness with the standard iron sights on AR15/M16/M4 Carbine style weapons. This spacer can be removed to enable the use of the sight on police shotguns or sub-machineguns.
The QRP2 mount also incorporates a torque-limiting twist knob that provides the optimal level of pressure on the rail while completely eliminating the possibility of over-tightening.
Both the front and rear lenses are recessed within the sight body to provide protection against impact damage, scratches, and fingerprints. Flip covers are included on the Aimpoint Pro to further protect the lenses, and a transparent rear lens cover is utilized allowing the user to engage a target with the lens covers closed in an emergency situation.
A two Minute of Angle (2 MOA) red dot is utilized to allow maximum accuracy at all distances and under all environmental conditions.
- 2 minutes of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances
- In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking and maintenance easy
- Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared to iron sights and magnified scopes
- Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with Aimpoint 3X Magnifier and Concealed Engagement unit
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy housing. Rugged enough for real world conditions and waterproof to 150 feet
- Threaded front lens opening allows use of screw-in-anti-reflection device (ARD)
- Standard Picatinny Rail & Spacer for AR15/M4 Carbine application included
More Features of the Aimpoint Pro
- Front and rear flip covers keep lenses clean
- Transparent rear flip cover allows use of the sight (with both eyes open) even with both covers closed in an emergency
- Battery and adjustment cap retainer straps means you will never lose your pieces
- Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles. (Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
- Removable spacer. Remove for use on shotguns and sub-guns
- QRP2 rail grabber mount. Snap knob three times for a perfect mount. Will not deform your rail like many other mounts
- Recessed lens openings helps prevent against impact damage, fingerprints and scratches
- Technology: ACET (Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology)
- Working principle: Reflex collimator sight - red dot sight
- OPTICAL DATA
- Lightsource: LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe
- Lightsource wavelength: 650 nm red light
- Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle)*: 2
- Parallax: Absence of parallax -
- No centering required
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Night vision compatibility: Yes
- Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens: Yes
- Magnification: No magnification (1X)
- ELECTRONIC DATA
- Battery: One 3V Lithium battery, type 2L76 or DL1/3N
- Battery life in hours **: 50 000 (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Dot intensity adjustment: Manual rotary switch
- Daylight (DL) settings: 6 DL of which one extra bright
- NVD settings: 4 NVD
- MECHANICAL DATA
- Material housing: High strength aluminum
- Surface finish: Hard anodized, matte
- Color housing: Black
- Adjustment 1 click: 13mm at 100m, (1/2” at 100yds)
- Mounting methods: QRP2 mount for M1913 standard Picatinny rail, and spacer for AR15/M4 carbine application
- ENVIRONMENTAL DATA
- Temperature range: -45° - +71° C, (50°- +160° F)
- Water resistance - submersible to: 45m, (150ft)
- Radioactive components used: None
- Length: 130mm, (5.1”)
- Width/height sight only: 55 x 55mm, (2.2” x 2.2”)
- Maximum ring width: 30mm, (1.18”)
- Objective diameter: 38mm, (1.5”)
- Tube diameter: 30mm, (1.18”)
- Weight sight only: 220g, (7.8oz)
- Weight sight with integrated mount: 11.6 oz including mount and spacer
* 1 MOA ˜ 30 mm at 100 meters ˜ 1” at 100 yards.
** at room temperature & at setting 7 out of 10.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
Streamlight’s ProTac Rail Mount 1 Long Gun Light
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Increased aiming confidence
Durable, compact, and easy to operate, Streamlight’s ProTac Rail Mount 1 Long Gun Light is excellent for law enforcement, security, military, and home defense uses.
Featuring the latest in C4® LED technology, the ProTac Long Gun Light provides brilliant long-distance beams of white light designed to help you acquire your target easier.
A multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch and a dual remote pressure switch with a latching push button allow for easy one-handed operation of the light. The TEN-TAP™ programmable switch allows you to select which of the three lighting programs to use: high/strobe (the factory default), high only, or low/high.
The ProTac’s durable, waterproof, anodized aircraft aluminum body has been extensively live-fire tested to ensure its strength. The fixed rail grabber with thumbscrew easily attaches the ProTac to rifles, carbines, and submachine guns equipped with MIL standard 1913 Picatinny rails.
A one-handed snap-on and tighten interface prevents accidental injuries by keeping your hands away from the muzzle when you’re attaching the light to the gun.
A “dual fuel” light, Streamlight’s ProTac Rail Mount 1 Long Gun Light can be powered by one AA alkaline or CR123A lithium battery (both included), or by an AA lithium battery.
- C4® LED technology is impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch and dual remote pressure switch allow for easy one-handed operation of the light
- TEN-TAP™ programmable switch allows you to select which lighting program to use: high/strobe (the factory default), high only, or low/high
- Durable, anodized aircraft aluminum body has been extensively live-fire tested to ensure its strength
- Fixed rail grabber with thumbscrew easily attaches the light to rifles, carbines, and submachine guns equipped with MIL standard 1913 Picatinny rails (no tools are required)
- One-handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps your hands away from the muzzle when you’re attaching the light to the gun
- ProTac light operates best in temperatures ranging between -40°F and +120°F
- “Dual fuel” light uses one AA alkaline or CR123A lithium battery (both included) and also accepts AA lithium batteries
- ProTac light includes remote retaining clips, double-sided tape, and zip ties
- RoHS compliant
|6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
|4.25" x 1.2" x 1.5" | 10.8 x 3.04 x 3.81 cm
|4.3 oz (121.9 grams) with CR123 battery (included in purchase).
4.5 oz (127.5 grams) with AA alkaline (included in purchase).
|High temperature, shock mounted, AR coated, impact resistant Boro Float glass.
|C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
|With CR123A battery:
High: 350 lumens, 12,000 candela peak beam intensity, 219m beam distance
With AA Alkaline or AA Lithium battery:
Low: 40 lumens, 1,380 candela peak beam intensity, 19m beam distance
High: 150 lumens, 4,950 candela peak beam intensity, 141m beam distance
Low: 40 lumens, 1,380 candela peak beam intensity, 19m beam distance
|With CR123A battery:
High: 1 hour 45 minutes
With AA Alkaline battery:
Low: 14 hours 30 minutes
High: 1 hour 30 minutes
With AA Lithium battery:
Low: 8 hours
High: 4 hours 30 minutes
Low: 14 hours
|Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch or dual remote pressure switch with latching push button. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
IPX7 rated (waterproof down to 1 meter for 30 minutes) with standard button switch installed. IPX4 rated (waterproof against splashing water) with remote pressure switch installed.
TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs:
1.) High/Strobe (Factory Default)
2.) High Only
|One (1) 3 Volt CR123A lithium battery (with a storage life of 10 years), one (1) AA alkaline battery, or one (1) AA lithium battery.
|Meets applicable European Community directives. CE.
Warranty: Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information: Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with its non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.