Aimpoint PRO with LRP Mount and Streamlight ProTac Railmount 1
The Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic
is designed with input from a distinguished group of current and former professionals, the Patrol Rifle Optic incorporates many never before seen features to maximize this sight's performance within the challenging conditions faced by modern law enforcement.
Featuring the latest in C4® LED technology, the Streamlight's ProTac Long Gun Light
provides brilliant long-distance beams of white light designed to help you acquire your target easier.
Patrol Rifle Optic 2 MOA Dot with LRP
The Aimpoint® PRO sight comes in a ready-to-go kit at a budget friendly price, a concept that appeals strongly to Law Enforcement units.
The PRO sight contains a QRP2 mount and a standard AR15 spacer which can be removed. It is also equipped with flip covers, a black front flip cover and a transparent rear flip cover that allows the user to engage a target with both lens covers closed in an emergency situation.
LRP Mount, Standard Picatinny Rail, & Spacer for AR15/M4 Carbine Application Included
- Always ready - always on. Turn it on for up to 3 years using one single battery. No need to fumble with switches prior to use.
- 2 minute of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances.
- In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking and maintenance easy.
- Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared to iron sights and magnified scopes.
- Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with all Aimpoint Magnifiers and Concealed Engagement unit.
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy housing. Rugged enough for real world conditions and waterproof to 150 feet.
- Threaded front lens opening allows use of screw-in anti-reflection device (ARD).
- Front and rear flip covers keep lenses clean.
- Transparent rear flip cover allows use of the sight (with both eyes open) even with both covers closed in an emergency.
- Battery and adjustment cap retainer straps means you will never lose your pieces.
- Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles. (Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
- Removable spacer. Remove for use on weapons such as shotguns and sub-guns, AK47, Type 81, BD08 and weapons with a low line of sight.
- QRP2 rail grabber mount. Snap knob three times for a perfect mount. Will not deform your rail like many other mounts.
- Recessed lens openings helps prevent against impact damage, fingerprints and scratches.
- Operating principle: Reflex Collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 2 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0,1 to 55 000 lx
- Optical signature: No optical signature is visible at 10 meter distance, front side, on appropriate settings with NVD
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 655 ± 15 nm
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1, 2, 3
- Clear aperture: 23 mm (.9 in)
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Battery type: 3V lithium battery, type 2L76 or DL1/3N.
- Battery life - Day time use: 30 000 h continuous (pos. 7 of 10)
- Power intensity: 4 NVD and 6 Daylight, of which 1 extra bright
- Length sight only: 115 mm (4.5 in)
- Length conf: 130 mm (5.1 in)
- Width sight only: 55 mm (2.2 in)
- Height sight only: 55 mm (2.2 in)
- Height conf: 67 mm (2.6 in)
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 220 g (7.8 oz)
- Weight conf: 330 g (11.6 oz) incl. Lens Covers, Mount, and Spacer
- Housing material: High Strength Aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Matte black
- Material mount and spacer std conf: High Strength Aluminum
- Surface treatment: Hard anodized, matte
- Height of optical axis - sight and mount: 30 mm (1.2 in) over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Height of optical axis - sight, mount and low spacer: 39 mm (1.5 in) over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail
- Adjustment: Range ±2 m at 100 meters (±2 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 16 mm at 100 meters = 13 mm at 80 meters = .5 in at 80 yds
- Temperature range operation: -45°C to +71°C (-49°F to +160°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to +71°C (-60°F to +160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C (-49°F and +160°F)
- Humidity: Operable during and after Humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: +20°C to +50°C (+68°F to +122°F), cyclic
- Submersible: To a depth of 45 m (150 ft.)
- Shock: Withstands shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction).
- Vibration: Withstands Vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min. Direction: X, Y and Z, Time: 30 min/direction.
- Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination by weapons cleaners, lubricants, fuels and insect repellents.
Durable, compact, and easy to operate, Streamlight’s ProTac Rail Mount 1 Long Gun Light is excellent for law enforcement, security, military, and home defense uses.
Featuring the latest in C4® LED technology, the ProTac Long Gun Light provides brilliant long-distance beams of white light designed to help you acquire your target easier.
A multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch and a dual remote pressure switch with a latching push button allow for easy one-handed operation of the light. The TEN-TAP™ programmable switch allows you to select which of the three lighting programs to use: high/strobe (the factory default), high only, or low/high.
The ProTac’s durable, waterproof, anodized aircraft aluminum body has been extensively live-fire tested to ensure its strength. The fixed rail grabber with thumbscrew easily attaches the ProTac to rifles, carbines, and submachine guns equipped with MIL standard 1913 Picatinny rails.
A one-handed snap-on and tighten interface prevents accidental injuries by keeping your hands away from the muzzle when you’re attaching the light to the gun.
A “dual fuel” light, Streamlight’s ProTac Rail Mount 1 Long Gun Light can be powered by one AA alkaline or CR123A lithium battery (both included), or by an AA lithium battery.
- C4® LED technology is impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch and dual remote pressure switch allow for easy one-handed operation of the light
- TEN-TAP™ programmable switch allows you to select which lighting program to use: high/strobe (the factory default), high only, or low/high
- Durable, anodized aircraft aluminum body has been extensively live-fire tested to ensure its strength
- Fixed rail grabber with thumbscrew easily attaches the light to rifles, carbines, and submachine guns equipped with MIL standard 1913 Picatinny rails (no tools are required)
- One-handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps your hands away from the muzzle when you’re attaching the light to the gun
- ProTac light operates best in temperatures ranging between -40°F and +120°F
- “Dual fuel” light uses one AA alkaline or CR123A lithium battery (both included) and also accepts AA lithium batteries
- ProTac light includes remote retaining clips, double-sided tape, and zip ties
- RoHS compliant
|6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
|4.25" x 1.2" x 1.5" | 10.8 x 3.04 x 3.81 cm
|4.3 oz (121.9 grams) with CR123 battery (included in purchase).
4.5 oz (127.5 grams) with AA alkaline (included in purchase).
|High temperature, shock mounted, AR coated, impact resistant Boro Float glass.
|C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
|With CR123A battery:
High: 350 lumens, 12,000 candela peak beam intensity, 219m beam distance
With AA Alkaline or AA Lithium battery:
Low: 40 lumens, 1,380 candela peak beam intensity, 19m beam distance
High: 150 lumens, 4,950 candela peak beam intensity, 141m beam distance
Low: 40 lumens, 1,380 candela peak beam intensity, 19m beam distance
|With CR123A battery:
High: 1 hour 45 minutes
With AA Alkaline battery:
Low: 14 hours 30 minutes
High: 1 hour 30 minutes
With AA Lithium battery:
Low: 8 hours
High: 4 hours 30 minutes
Low: 14 hours
|Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch or dual remote pressure switch with latching push button. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
IPX7 rated (waterproof down to 1 meter for 30 minutes) with standard button switch installed. IPX4 rated (waterproof against splashing water) with remote pressure switch installed.
TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs:
1.) High/Strobe (Factory Default)
2.) High Only
|One (1) 3 Volt CR123A lithium battery (with a storage life of 10 years), one (1) AA alkaline battery, or one (1) AA lithium battery.
|Meets applicable European Community directives. CE.
Warranty: Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information: Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with its non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.