Weapon-Mounted Visible And Infrared Led/Laser Tactical Light
Lightweight, compact, lithium battery powered Weapon-Mounted Tactical Illuminator with integrated IR LED/Laser and visible LED. The light is built with shock-proof LEDs and provides at least 1.5 hours of continuous run time when using visible illumination mode or 12 hours when using IR LED/Laser illumination mode. Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon without tools.
- Visible White LED:
- 300 lumens; runs 1.5 hours
- Infrared Illuminator/Infrared Laser:
- IR Illuminator: 850 nm, 600mW/sr (min) radiant intensity provides optimum illumination when using night vision equipment
- IR Laser: 850 nm, Class 1, eye safe with 3 mrad adjustment increment markings; output power less than 0.8mW
- Runs 12 hours
- Securely fits M17/M18 pistols and all long guns with MIL-STD-1913 rails
- Recessed three-position mode selector switch: IR Illumination/IR Laser, Safe OFF, Visible Illumination
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws provide tactical indication for mode switch being set to IR position
- Durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum body
- High temperature, shock-mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- CASE MATERIAL: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with coyote anodized finish main body.
- High impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer black switch housings.
- DIMENSIONS: 3.30" x 1.4" x 1.45" | 8.39 cm x 3.56 cm x 3.69 cm
- WEIGHT: 3.82 oz (108 grams) with battery.
- LENS: High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass with anti-reflective coating.
- ILLUM SOURCE:
- Visible LED: C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Infrared LED: 850 nm, impervious to shock with a 20,000 hour lifetime.
- Infrared Laser: 850 nm; Class 1.
- ILLUM OUTPUT:
- Visible: 5,000 candela peak beam intensity and 300 lumens measured system output. Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Infrared: LED produces 600mW/sr typical radiant intensity providing optimum illumination when using night vision equipment. Laser is Class 1; eye safe output power less than 0.8mW.
- ON/OFF & MODE SELECT: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch.
- IR Illumination mode selection tactile indicator on housing.
- Three position Mode Selector switch (IR Illumination/IR Laser, Safe OFF, Visible Illumination).
- RUN TIME:
- Visible LED: 1.5 hours regulated runtime; 2 hours to 10%.
- Infrared LED/Laser: 12 hours regulated runtime when using IR illumination mode.
- BATTERY: (1) 3 Volt CR123A lithium battery, with a storage life of 10 years.
- Extreme brightness with C4® LED and IR LED.
- Class 1 eye safe IR Laser with 3 mrad adjustment increment markings.
- Tactile indicator on housing identifying IR Illumination position.
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch. One handed interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching.
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction.
- Operating temperature: -25°F to +140°F.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
Meets applicable European Community Directives.
Streamlight's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lithium Battery Safety
Warning – Fire, Explosion, Burn Hazard:
Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, or Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with it's non-rechargeable lithium battery products. For TLR-3 and TLR-4 series, Streamlight recommends the use of Panasonic, Sanyo, Duracell or Energizer size CR2.
Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury.
Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212°F (100°C).
Keep away from children.
Light only, the handgun is available separately.