High Lumen Rail Mounted Strobing Tactical Light
TLR-1 HL with remote pressure switch, “safe off” door switch, mounting clips, and lithium batteries - Black
The TLR-1 HL now provides a 1,000 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby.
Lightweight, compact, high lumen lithium battery powered Gun-Mounted Tactical Light featuring the latest in shock-proof high power LED technology and providing 1.5 hours of continuous run time.
Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement. Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. When enabled, strobe activated on two or more momentary paddle hits.
- CASE MATERIAL: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
- DIMENSIONS: 3.39" x 1.47" x 1.44" | 8.61 cm x 3.73 cm x 3.65 cm
- WEIGHT: 4.32 oz (122.5 grams) with batteries (included in purchase).
- LENS: High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Borofloat® glass; white gasket sealed.
- LIGHT SOURCE: High power LED, white, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- LIGHT OUTPUT: 1,000 lumens, 20,000 candela peak beam intensity and 283m beam distance.
- TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- ON/OFF: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch.
- Double tap of momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe.
- Strobe can be disabled.
- RUN TIME: 1 hour of regulated run time and 1.5 hours to 10% output.
- BATTERY: (2) 3 Volt CR123A lithium batteries, with a storage life of 10 years.
- High power LED for extreme brightness.
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch.
- One handed snap-on & tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching.
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons.
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99, S&W TSW and Sig P320 rails.
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction.
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Serialized for positive identification.
Meets applicable European Community Directives.
Streamlight's Limited Lifetime Warranty.