Timberwolf Full Size Completion Kit 9mm
The TWF-F and TWF-C accepts Gen3 and Gen4 G17, 17L, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, and 37 slides, and TWC-C accepts Gen3 and Gen4 G19, 23, 32, and 38.
The TWF-F uses G17, 22, 31, and 37 magazines, and the TWC-C and TWF-C uses G19, 23, 32, and 38 magazines.
When using a Gen4 slide you simply remove the installed adapter in the dust cover area of the frame. Using Gen3 slides you leave the adapter in place to fill the gap between the slide and dust cover.
The TWF and TWC include the dust cover adapter, removable magazine well, and interchangeable backstraps.
No matter what your shooting goal is, the TWF and TWC will fit your needs. Whether you want a gun for backwoods carry, a longslide for competition, a slim and easy to carry 9mm for personal protection, or just want to build the coolest gun at the range, the Timberwolf Full Size or Timberwolf Compact can make your dreams come true.
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering firearms.
You must include your FFL's name and phone number in the comment section before you click "Place My Order".
- Handguns must be shipped via 2nd Day Air. You do not need to select 2nd Day Air during checkout, a $20 fee is automatically added. You can choose any shipping option for long guns.
- You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with your order number. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 1-800.852.6088.
- Contact your FFL to arrange pickup of your firearm.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately
- Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is in effect
- Firearms are non-returnable
- California: Handguns must be on Approved List. Assault weapons must be CA Approved.
- Connecticut: No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- Massachusetts: No Handguns, Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New Jersey: Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on Assault Weapons
- New York: No Assault Weapons, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C.: No Firearms