Pick up a Mark 5HD™ 3.6-18x44mm and you'll feel the difference.
It's up to 20 ounces lighter than other riflescopes in its class, giving you an advantage in the field or at the range. The versatile 3.6-18x magnification range helps you engage close targets, while also giving you the flexibility to reach out to long distances. With three revolutions of elevation adjustment and multiple reticle options, this scope will max out the performance of the latest long-range rifles and ammunition, guaranteed.
Built around Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System, the Mark 5HD offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions. Its industry leading glare reduction provides a clear image in harsh, direct light, while the resolution and clarity will meet the demands of any professional guide or shooter. Ergonomically designed with more tactile and audible click adjustments, larger numbers, and a high-speed throw lever, the Mark 5HD is built to put accurate fire downrange faster.
The unique combination of features, durability, and professional-grade optical performance guarantees that the Mark 5HD can handle any challenge you throw at it. It's 100% waterproof and fogproof, and like all Leupold® riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed to perform for life.
5:1 ZOOM RATIO
A versatile 5:1 zoom ratio gives you 5 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges may be available in powers of 5x: 1-5, 2-10, 3-15, 4-20, etc.), so you can adjust your magnification to find the perfect balance between magnification and field of view for any situation. The larger the zoom ratio, the more versatile one scope can be.
PROFESSIONAL-GRADE OPTICAL SYSTEM
Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions, industry-leading glare reduction for a clear image in harsh, direct light, and the resolution and clarity that professional guides and shooters demand in the field.
The side focus adjusts the scope's parallax, making the reticle clearer and have less perceived movement when you're shooting at different distances.
M5C3 ZEROLOCK® ADJUSTMENTS
These low-profile dials are available on select models and provide up to 30-MILs of adjustment in 3 revolutions and 0.1 MIL clicks. Visual and tactile revolution indicators ensure you don’t get lost in the travel. The ZeroLock® feature prevents inadvertent adjustments and ensures accurate return to zero.
FIRST FOCAL PLANE
In First Focal Plane (front focal plane) scopes, the reticle grows and shrinks at the same rate as the target when you adjust the magnification. This allows you to accurately use the reticle feature at any magnification setting. These reticles are ideal in tactical situations but can also aid in range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
ZERO LOCK DIAL
The ZeroLock® system eliminates accidental dial movement by locking it in place.
The ZeroStop system creates a backstop when returning the dial back to zero, so you don't accidently turn the dial a full revolution in the wrong direction.
WATERPROOF, FOGPROOF, & SHOCKPROOF
Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures, elevation changes, and shocks, so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.
- Finish Matte
- Adjustable Objective No
- Elevation Adjustment Type M5C3
- Locking Dial Yes
- Revolution Indicator Yes
- Rezero Type Set Screw
- Windage Adjustment Type Capped
- Custom Dial System (CDS) No
- Custom Dial Compatible Yes
- BDC Dial Included No
- Reticle FFP TMR (Mk)
- Illuminated No
- Nightvision Compatible Illumination No
- Daylight Bright Illumination No
- Motion Sensor Technology (MST) No
- Electronic Reticle Level No
- Guard-ion Lens Coating No
- Weight (oz) 26
- Elevation Adjustment Value per Click 0.1Mil
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA) 100
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL) 29
- Elevation Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m) 291
- Elevation Adjustment Per Revolution 10.5 MIL
- Elevation Dial Travel Limit 30MIL
- Windage Adjustment Value per Click 0.1Mil
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA) 80
- Windage Adjustment Range (MIL) 23
- Windage Adjustment Range (cm @ 100m) 233
- Windage Adjustment Per Revolution 10 MIL
- Magnification Max 18
- Magnification Min 3.6
- Objective Lens Diameter (mm) 44
- Linear FOV Low Mag ([email protected]) 28.3
- Linear FOV High Mag ([email protected]) 5.8
- Angular FOV Low Mag (Degrees) 5.4
- Angular FOV High Mag (Degrees) 1.1
- Eye Relief Low Mag (in) 3.5
- Eye Relief High Mag (in) 3.8
- Minimum Parallax-Free Distance (yd) 50