V4 Adapter Plate for Leupold DPP
Fits Glock MOS pistols.
What is the V4 Series of Adapter Plates and Why?
- MIL / LEO Plates are .095″ to .098″ thick
- All plates are made from 6061 and are MIL-SPEC Type III Hard Anodized
- All plates come standard with at least two recoil posts
- All V4 plates come with replaceable Stainless Steel T-Posts
- All V4 plates come with Torx head screws for maximum strength and retention
The CHPWS V4 Series of adapter plates has evolved over the past five years because the OEM mounting plates are the weakest link in the Red Dot System.
The new MIL/LEO V4 Series addresses the mounting hardware while retaining CHPWS' industry leading thread engagement.
All new V4 plates will feature CHPWS' Patent Pending replaceable stainless steel T-Nuts and stainless steel Torx® head screws which are used to mount the RDS (Red Dot System) to the V4 plate giving you the ability to replace the mounting hardware without replacing the entire plate.
The V4 Series retains it’s industry leading six to seven full revolutions of thread engagement for maximum retention. The secret to retaining MRDS’s on pistols is not the material a plate is made from – IT’S THREAD ENGAGEMENT!!!
The V4 Defender series of plates is made from a Proprietary Impact Resistant Polymer and feature a protective window frame in front of your RDS.
V4 MIL LEO Adapter Plates come with the following:
(1) Adapter Plate
(2) 416 Stainless steel T-Posts
(2) Stainless Steel Torx Head Screws
(2) Stainless Steel M3 Screws
(2) Torx Bits T8 / T10
(1) Single Use Pack of VibraTite VC-3
(1) BAD ASS #BOOMSQUAD STICKER!!