Do it Yourself Black Wrapter Rubber Adhesive Grip
: Before installation, thoroughly clean the firearm frame of all oils and debris using the supplied alcohol pad. Be sure the frame is completely dry and apply the Wrapter grip. Use a heat gun or blow dryer to heat the Wrapter until warm to the touch which activates the adhesive. Mold the grip to the firearm frame.
- Size: 5.0" x 6.75"
- Material: Adhesive rubber
- Color: Black
- Renowned Hogue rubber feel
- Ultra thin profile - 30% thinner than a credit card
- Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) sheet enables wide range of applications
- Cushions impact without compromising your natural hold
- Creates non-slip surface
Step 1: Determine your pattern needed and use scissors or a utility knife to cut the rubber to your desired shape.
Step 2: Clean the surface with included alcohol pad. Position the Wrapter material onto your desired surface.
Step 3: Massage/knead material into place. Use a heat gun or blow dryer to warm the material. Do not overheat.
Step 4: Press the material repeatedly working over the entire surface while the adhesive cools. The more handling, the better the adhesion.