Durable, compact, and easy to operate, Streamlight’s ProTac Rail Mount 2 Long Gun Light is excellent for law enforcement, security, military, and home defense uses.
The 625-lumen ProTac® Rail Mount 2 features a fixed mount for MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and uses either a remote switch with momentary/constant on operation or a standard push-button tail cap switch.
- TEN-TAP® programming - Choice of three user selectable programs: 1) high/strobe 2) high only 3) low/high
- High: 625 lumens; 297m beam; runs 2 hours; 22,000 candela
- Low: 60 lumens; 89m beam; runs 18 hours; 2,000 candela
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting
- Remote pressure switch features momentary/constant on operation
- Integrated rail clamp attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails; easy to attach, secure mounting
- Includes remote pressure switch, push-button tail cap switch, remote retaining clips, double-sided tape, zip ties, and M-LOK® mount
- Uses two (2) CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 rated with standard button switch installed; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- IPX4 rated with remote pressure switch installed
- Limited lifetime warranty
|6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.|
|Length: 5.00 in. (12.7 cm)|
Width: 1.20 in. (3.04 cm)
Height: 1.50 in. (3.81 cm)
|5.0 oz (141.7 grams) with batteries (included in purchase).|
|High temperature, shock mounted, AR coated, impact resistant Boro Float glass.|
|C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.|
|High: 625 lumens, 22,000 candela peak beam intensity, 297m beam distance|
Low: 60 lumens, 2,000 candela peak beam intensity, 89m beam distance
TIR optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
|High: 1.5 hours of regulated run time and 2 hours to 10% output|
Low: 18 hours of regulated run time and 21 hours to 10% output
Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
|Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch or dual remote pressure switch with latching push button. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.|
IPX7 rated (waterproof down to 1 meter for 30 minutes) with standard button switch installed. IPX4 rated (waterproof against splashing water) with remote pressure switch installed.
TEN-TAP® programmable switch allows user selection of one of three different programs:
1.) High/Strobe (Factory Default)
2.) High Only
|Two (2) 3 Volt CR123A lithium batteries with a storage life of 10 years.|
|Meets applicable European Community directives. CE.|
|Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.|
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information: Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with its non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.