Ultra-compact, high performance, multi-source LED flashlight with C4® LED technology.This flashlight has been engineered to meet a variety of hands free task illumination requirements with various color LEDs operable at varying outputs and runtimes. The flashlight features a 185° tilting head and belt or web clip to allow positioning of the illumination source at the work area. Features white, red, blue and IR LEDs.
Includes helmet mount and 1 lithium battery.
Case Material: High impact super tough nylon case offers exceptional durability and weather resistance. All openings are O-ring sealed. Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating. Gasket sealed.
- 3.00 in. (7.62 cm) L x 1.00 in. (2.54 cm) W x 2.01 in. (5.11 cm) D
- 2.4 ounces (68 grams) with battery (included with purchase)
- 3.3 ounces (93 grams) with battery and optional helmet mount
- High output C4 LED, white, shockproof with 50,000Hr lifetime/55 lumens, 1,175 candela peak beam intensity and 69m beam distance
- 5mm IR LED, 880 nm peak wavelength, shockproof with 100,000Hr lifetim/25mW/sr (min) radiant intensity
- 5mm Red LED, 630 nm peak wavelength, shockproof with 100,000Hr lifetime/1 lumen, 40 candela peak beam intensity and 13m beam distance
- 5mm Blue LED, 470 nm peak wavelength, shockproof with 100,000Hr lifetime/ 1.8 lumens, 130 candela peak beam intensity and 23m beam distance
- 5mm Green LED, 527 nm peak wavelength, shockproof with 100,000Hr lifetime/4.5 lumens, 68 candela peak beam intensity and 16m beam distance
On/Off/Intensity Mode Selction: Compound On-Off mode selector switch ergonomically separates On-ff-Dimming-Strobe and LED selection functions. Design does not require the operator to access separate switching locations on the device. Rubber dome actuator and 4 position pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob with IR tactile indicator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves.
Battery: One CR123A lithium cell provides fast replacement with readily available batteries. Allows for operation in extreme temperature environments (-40F to 150F)
Approvals: Meets applicable European Community Directives
Warranty: Streamlight warrants its Sidewinder Compact (excepting batteries) will be free frommanufacturing defects under normal use for 12 months after purchase. During the warranty period, at its sole discretion, Streamlight will repair or replace any defective part or product.
- Push button switch specified to 300K operations
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary knob prevents accidental mode changes
- Push button switch enables/disables selected illumination source starting at low output and progressing to the brightest output in 4 discrete steps (Sportsman model enables selected illumination source starting at high output and progressing to the dimmest output). double-click of push button initiates high output strobe of selected illumination source.
- 4 lighting sources: White C4 LED, IR LED (or Green), Red LED, Blue LED
- Double-click of button initiates high intensity strobe of selected light source
- 3 meter multiple orientation impact resistance tested
- Cord attachment holes provided in battery compartment cover capable of supporting 25 lbs of load
- Tactile battery polarity indicators for battery replacement in the dark. Built in battery polarity protection guards against damage to the light
- Tethered battery compartment cap facilitates battery replacement in the dark without losing cap
- IPX7 Rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. O-Ring and gasket sealed openings. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4.
- Includes helmet mount and 1 lithium battery
|LED||Light Output||Low||Medium 1||Medium 2||High||Strobe|
|C4||55 Lumens||60 hrs||28 hrs||9 hrs||5.25 hrs||90 hrs|
|5mm IR||25mW/sr (min) radiant intensity||100 hrs||48 hrs||24 hrs||14 hrs||24 hrs|
|5mm Red||1 Lumen||100 hrs||48 hrs||24 hrs||14 hrs||24 hrs|
|5mm Blue||1.8 Lumens||100 hrs||36 hrs||18 hrs||10 hrs||18 hrs|
|5mm Green||4.5 Lumens||100 hrs||36 hrs||18 hrs||10 hrs||18 hrs|
All runtime claims to 10% of intial output level. Illumination output electronically regulated>
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !